Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Update Schmupdate

Sheesh...I don't even know where to begin. It's been quite the busy month. Is it over yet? I'm ready for March I think. I will do my best to Readers Digest condense it. Then we can just move on.

My brother and his fiance came to visit from the big apple and of course my parents came down from Idaho to make the visit complete. It was fun to see all of them! We had some delicious dinners and my brother being quite the chef he is made us eggplant parmesan. It was fabulous and we were all so impressed.

Friends from Cali came to visit and we had to show them what a Utah winter has to offer. I highly recommend tubing off of Jeremy Ranch...it is a blast and my laughter was too great to contain- I almost peed my pants on top of the hill. Really. And I can't wait to go again. Then we sent the boys to snowmobile so my friend and I could do girl stuff- you know, shopping, microderm, and lunch. The usual girl stuff. There were also some movies...lots more food...stuff on the dvr...and more shopping.

Last week Rob was in Cali for a few days for work and I was a single mom. Hats off to single moms!!!! Noah was mr. grumpy pants all week and I am still recovering from all the whining. Thank goodness he is pretty much back to normal.

So there you have it. Now we are up to speed. Life is good. Busy. And is winter almost over yet or what??!!!

9 comments:

Rachel B said...

Way to go for finding some fun in the snow and clod Laura! And I am with you on the countdown to spring...I Cannot wait much longer!

Heather said...

I could never do the single mom thing. Too much work and no fun.

Miranda said...

I was beginning to wonder where you were! G is gone THIS weekend...so I'll be the single Mom too. I thought I left those years behind when we got married...but NO...every first weekend of March I'm single Mom...and he's of to LV for NASCAR!

Perschon Family said...

i am SO WITH YOU on being ready for Spring!

Laryl said...

Family, friends, food, and fun!! Sounds like the perfect month to me! Glad you were able to pack it all in!!

rosebud said...

That post reminded me of being at your house the first time you came back from snowboarding. Do you remember all your bruises? Tubing sounds great. We took Aunt Bev's hill when we visited... that was enough for our little bottoms. ;)

Shar said...

Tubing is SO fun! You lucky ducks!

I don't love Micros as much as chemical peels, but I'm being brave this next time and doing both! The esthetician says it's the bomb.

Lyf2.0 said...

Remember Steepee? *sigh*

Angie M said...

Hey Laura!

Sounds like you've had a full/fun month. Tubing sounds super fun! Just wanted to let you know that I found a "Nothing Bundt Cake"! It's about 15 mins from my house. I was craving it this week, so I made the trip. I ate almost half the cake in one day!!! I don't know if I should thank you or not.....I'm going to put on the pounds!;) So, Yummy!!!