I have a summer version of that cake, I have no idea what the name is so I think it should be called Better Than Sex On The Beach Cake since it also has sweetened condensed milk and coconut. Yum!
My mom whipped one up for my sister’s birthday last week and it was amazing. So I had to make one too when we had Rob’s cousin Amy and her new hubby for dinner on Sunday. It was delish and the whole 9x13 is already gone, already!! And it is super easy!!
Better Thank Sex On The Beach Cake- White cake- make as per box directions (or from scratch, whatever)
- With a fork poke holes all over cake
- Drizzle a large can of Coco Lopez (cream of coconut) over cake
- And a can of sweetened condensed milk
- Cool
- Spread with whipped cream or kool whip
- Sprinkle with shredded coconut
- Garnish with sliced strawberries
Voila!It is heaven! Anything with coconut is my instant best friend!
5 comments:
Being not a chocolate fan I never understood the name of that cake...but this one!! MMMMM
Say no more, I am making that this weekend to celebrate school getting out. Can't go wrong with sweetened condensed milk and coconut. I am already anticipating it. Yum!!!!
I am a coconut lover as well and when I make granola I double or triple the coconut. You would love coconut butter. Have you had it? Not to be confused with coconut oil. You can spread it on toast, or put it atop oatmeal. It is solid at room temp but melts with heat and is better than frosting.
Wow, looks fantastic, I am a coconut fan :)
1- LOVE your new patio table! it is perfect!
2-i'm SO making that cake! you know i'm a huge coconut fan as well..that sounds DELISH!!
YUM! Oh my... I can't wait to make this for the hubs! He will fall in love with me all over again!
I am SO glad I found your blog...LOVE it!
Post a Comment