Monday, August 22, 2011

favorite bouquet ever

A couple of weeks ago we bused out the paints for Noah so he could do an art project.

He painted a few flowers and insisted that I hang them up in my room because, they were for me. Ha ha. He is such a sweet little mamas boy!!

I cut them out and let him tape them to my wall.

I actually have a few more that hadn't dried yet but he has forgotten to hang them up. Isn't this the funniest/cutest thing?! I just love my little man!!


5 comments:

Val said...

This is so precious!!

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Haha that is freaking hilarious/adorable! :)

Ashley from Sloanbook

marie said...

Those flowers on your wall turn a house into a home. So, so cute. If you're anything like me they won't come down until you start decorating for Christmas.

Sharstin said...

that is so cute! so darling~

Megan said...

So stinkin cute!