Noah has been patiently waiting for school to start for weeks....and weeks. We have done a lot of school drive by's and counting down the days on the calendar. The Star Wars backpack stocked with a Yoda pencil case and Transformers folder have been hanging in his room ready for the big day. New shoes and shirts have stayed crisp, clean, and unworn in his closet. He completed his first 'All About Me' homework assignment over the weekend. Now it is game time and today is the big day!
I wish I could be a fly on the wall and watch every reaction to his new environment. I can't wait to hear all about it. I am so proud of my sweet boy!!
9 comments:
wow kindergarten! so exciting! congrats to your big boy!
Aww. That's a big day for him and for mom!! How did he do? Did he like his teacher?
he look so darling! i always have a hard time the first day:)
so handsome...so grown up! i, too, wish i could have been a fly on the wall to watch my kids
awww cute picture, and congrats to his first day!!
Jack is still patiently waiting, watching his sister start this week has been making the wait even longer!
I'd love to be a fly on the wall too!
School is the best. It's so fun to hear about all the shenanigans of the day. And reading..... watch out, in just a few short months he'll be reading everything. It's such a magical thing to see your child learn right before your eyes.
♥
Hi there.)
Oh, you ve got such a cute blog!! I love it!
Nice post.))
I need your help (maybe again) ...
I spend new survey ..
Have you watched the MTV awards prizes?
if yes whether you agree with all the awards, or something you think was unfair?
♥
How CUTE is he!?!? I hope Noah and Mama both had a GREAT 1st day!!
XOXO
Post a Comment