Monday, August 1, 2011

snacks for lunch

Saturday morning I stopped by Harmon's to pick up some quality produce...I love Harmon's...it is like a zen shopping experience, the esthetics, quality food and produce, music, and gourmet samples make me so happy.

One of the samples was crumpled Gorgonzola cheese on a fresh baguette slice drizzled with honey.

Heaven!

It was seriously so amazing. I resisted taking more than one sample and bought a baguette and some cheese to throw together a fruit and cheese plate for lunch.

Seriously the best snacky lunch ever!

8 comments:

amy k said...

Looks yummy!

henning love said...

wow what a great snack i will have to try it sometime! hope you had a great weekend laura

Monica and Whitney said...

I would never think to put those things together but it looks incredible!

Ask the Duplex

Evelyn said...

Yum! I'd imagine a Parisian picnic lunch to be like this, plus figs. :)

Evelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharstin said...

oh wow--i would never think of that combo--but it sounds yum! good ol harmons~

Rachel B said...

You said it! Heaven!!!

Ashley said...

I've never heard of Harmons but gourmet samples and I'm there!