...Tuesday was a birthday lunch with my sweet sister (in law) Candice. We had so much fun chatting and she showed me a stash of darling new clothes she scored for her birthday.
...Tuesday night was Red Mango with a couple of cute neighbor friends, Rachel and Kylie. Both of whom I adore and love getting together with.
...Wednesday night was dinner with Amy Y. (Rob's cousin) and Megan A. Amy and I have been close for years and I've just gotten to know Megan this last year- she is quite the adventurous hottie. I've had so many long conversations with Amy Y lately about all those crappy life things that suck and her positive outlook is always so refreshing.
...Thursday was lunch with Amy P (my cousin's wife) . We became good friends a couple of years ago and I love spending time with her, she is darling and we share a lot of common ideas and thoughts about life.
...Friday was a girls lunch with aunts and cousins on my dad's side of the family. It was a riot to hear stories about my dad, aunts, and grandparents from years ago. I forgot so many things about my great grandparents that I loved remembering. It is always great to catch up with family.
...Then Saturday night was dinner and a movie with Amy Y, and the Megans. Megan F is gorgeous with great taste and so hilarious. We try to get together once a month to have dinner and hit up a chick flick. It is guaranteed a fabulous time.
moi and megan a- cheesing it up!


12 comments:
That is what happens when you are sweet and cute...everyone wants an appointment! Laura, thanks for being such a kind and thoughtful friend! And I really need another yogurt sometime soon!!!
What a fun-filled friend week! :)
I have total friend envy. Good friendships are hard to come by so I am happy for you that you have so many. What a fun filled week you busy girl. If I lived close to you chances are I would drag you to yogurt a few times a week.
Friends are the greatest!! Sounds like the perfect fun filled week! You guys are all so darling.
You are the cutest! I love your face. Thanks for being such a great friend!
yay for girl friends!!! i'm so grateful to have your friendship in my life and i'm glad you had girl friends do distract you and be there for you last week!!!
You are the sweetest, most fun and beautiful girl I know! I am so grateful we were introduced and can't wait to make so many more memories with you! I completely agree! Good girlfriends are hard to come by and I'm so glad I can count you and Amy as 2 of mine! See you Friday!!!
It's such a blessing to have wonderful girlfriends!
there really is nothing better than great friends! looks like you guys had a blast~ such cute picts:)
awww.....looks like ya'll had a fabulous time!! I wanna come hang out!! ;)
Sounds truly amazing...I wish we lived closer =)
Ah girls nights or weeks are the best! I just visited Utah and hung out with my friends for a night and it was great but I miss them! I've never had Red Mango but heard it is good! Glad you could relax and spend time with them!
Ashley Sloan
Post a Comment