Noah is OBSESSED with any ocean creature- especially sharks, dolphins, and whales. We read his ocean books over and over and he has memorized them line for line can rattle off all sorts of random facts about these creatures, it is pretty cute. He is always making books with ocean based story lines and pictures...so that was his award- for his creativity in stories and drawing pictures.
![]() |
| I have no idea where he gets his love for sharks from...ha ha |
The last time he was on a fingers in the mouth phase (without the nose picking) he picked up Fifth's Disease...the virus that turns into a rash. The week he was contagous Rob was out of town and Noah was my little snuggle bunny...little did we know he had the virus...and I was 6-8 weeks pregnant- and Fifth's Disease can cause miscarriages if the mom get's it. I still can't believe I didn't catch it from him!
The moral of the story- keep your hands out of your mouth!! And kids who win awards still do gross things.


13 comments:
congrats to your son for winning the award! God protected you from getting that virus! Amen to Him! have a great day lauren
oh it's a kid thing-ugh. glad you and babe are OK!!
love Rob in those glasses...nice!!
Hey Laura, our address here is as follows:
James Van Duker
C/O Esso Highlands Ltd.
PO Box 118
Port Moresby, NCD
Papua New Guinea
We are sending out email cards this year, and I realized I don't have your email address. Mine is cameovanduker@yahoo.com. Will you send me an email with your email address please?
I had to chuckle at this post!!! I think all kids to this at one point. LOL
Kids are just pretty gross in general. I totally remember picking my nose as a kid and rubbing it into our carpet. Because our carpet was green I thought it didn't matter. How's that for gross?
*My parents changed the carpet and since then have moved thank goodness.
So cute! He is such an adorable little boy! And I think its a battle every parent fights! :)
Your little guys is SOO cute!! :)
ok Noah with his award is the cutest thing ever!!
ADORABLE! i love when children are curious about the ocean and all of it's creatures :) and great lesson about keeping your hands out of your mouth! can you please teach my daughter??
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/
Ha! Don't you love when they pull out that fun stuff out in public, ha! So fun he got that cute lil award!:)
Go Noah! Except the booger thing. Ha!
I caught Brett eating his first booger today and I pretty much lost my sh*t and told him if I ever catch him doing that again, we won't have Christmas. Too much? Maybe, but he knew I meant biznass!
Go Noah! Except the booger thing. Ha!
I caught Brett eating his first booger today and I pretty much lost my sh*t and told him if I ever catch him doing that again, we won't have Christmas. Too much? Maybe, but he knew I meant biznass!
Must be a boy thing! Love Rob reading even though it looks like Noah is goofing off!
Post a Comment