A week and a half ago my darling friends Amy (Rob's cousin), Megan, and Megan also threw me a delightful shower. These are some of my favorite girls and we try to meet up once a month for a movie, dinner, crafting, etc.- we have the best time chatting and laughing. I invited my aunts, cousins, mom, sister, sister-in-laws, aunt in-laws, etc. I don't know what the deal is but we don't get together often as we should as an extended family. (I am already planning in my head some sort of a girls' lunch/brunch this summer...I adore my cousins, they are all such amazing ladies)
Aunt Stef (Amy's mom) is amazingly talented and came up with the creative invite playing on Elle's name, snapped a ton of pictures, and made the darling layout below.
Amy, Megan, and Megan put on a fabulous shower with seriously delicious food, pretty flowers/French inspired decorations, and a couple of fun games (how come if you put melted chocolate on a plate you would lick it up but if it is in a diaper your wrinkle your nose to smell it- ha ha). These girls are so thoughtful and sweet, I just adore them.
It was really fun to get together with my family and in-laws for a great afternoon hosted by awesome friends! I came away with so many darling and thoughtful gifts...adorable outfits, accessories, blankets, gear, and all things girly- it was really fun to show Rob and neatly put everything away in its place!
5 comments:
Love those Elle blocks and the food was so yummy and it was so fun to get together. We need to do it again...member last summer when Rosemary was in town. It was a lot of fun!
We had such a blast. Anything for my Laura. You are always so positive and such a great influence.
Thanks for being such a great friend!
xoxo
You are just lovely Laura, and you have beautiful friends as well.
Awww...Such a fun day! We loved doing it for you! Love ya!
nice picture....
Post a Comment