I am still here...and anxiously waiting for la bebe to make her debut!
The nursery is ready to go (I promise to make a post with pics asap, I love how it turned out!!)
bags are packed
every evening I tidy the house just in case
my hair is freshly highlighted/cut
I have a glossy pedicure/Shellaced manicure
work is wrapped up
and I am getting tired of shaving my legs each morning (ha!)
Just waiting. And waiting. I hope she doesn't make me wait another week until week 40!
The last four nights I was convinced I was beginning labor...then everything would come to a screeching halt after two hours of minor but consistent contractions. My body is so ready to go!
3 comments:
The day you don't shave will be the she comes, right!!
Count down is one. Good luck!
hang in there...the moment will be here before you know it! i'm sure everything is set out just as perfect as it sounds. you are sooo ready!!
Look at all of your fun new posts! I love that you had pics from your showers! So fun!! And her room turned out DARLING!! I love it all! I'm so glad you're ready and I'm so excited for you!!!
Post a Comment