Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Neighbor Shower Time

Clare and Rachel, a couple of thoughtful and darling neighbor friends offered to throw me shower which we had few weeks ago.  Since this is #2 I really wanted to keep it simple and low key with just a few close friends.  Everything turned out lovely and I had the best morning eating delicious food and chatting with amazing women.  I feel so blessed to have so many women close by that I truly adore and admire.  Their gifts were so sweet and thoughtful, it sure is fun to get a lot of girly pink adorableness!  We got sidetracked with the visiting and forgot to take a group picture.  Oops (typical of me).  It's so fun to sit around with a bunch of women talking about babies and giving birth...so many good stories, fresh ideas, and advice!  A couple of nights later we hit up the movies and I snapped a picture with a lot of the same ladies.

Sparkling grape juice, cupcake pops, build your own fruit pizza cookies
Homemade mini quiches, bacon, sausage, scones, and fresh muffins
Cute sisters Clare and Luci made these 'Elle' letters for the nursery...so darling
T: Clare, Kylie, Jill, Moi, Liz, Lucy B: Angela, Miranda, Lisa


1 comment:

Miranda said...

sorry i missed the shower--sounds like i missed some yummy food and good company.

the girls night movie out what awesome! thanks for being so thoughtful and getting us each a cupcake--that was RAD!!