Who says money cant buy you happiness, love, and a big fat butt? I am totally enjoying my 10 boxes of Samoas that almost like magic appeared on my desk today. Now to decide how many I should hoard for myself and how many I should take home to share.
guess what? I ordered 6 boxes and then bought about three more boxes from the girl scouts who were selling them at Atkinsons. They are sooooo goood. Enjoy------and share! ma
I can't decide if it is a good thing or if I am missing out by no one knocking on my door but I too have seem then at the store and think I'll have to tackle them! I can't ever get enough of the samoas
3 comments:
guess what? I ordered 6 boxes and then bought about three more boxes from the girl scouts who were selling them at Atkinsons. They are sooooo goood. Enjoy------and share! ma
I haven't had girl scout cookies in soooo long. sniff sniff. I guess maybe I should wonder into town tomorrow and find some.
I can't decide if it is a good thing or if I am missing out by no one knocking on my door but I too have seem then at the store and think I'll have to tackle them! I can't ever get enough of the samoas
Post a Comment