Monday, March 3, 2008

Non-Suck Monday


I am happy to announce that I feel pretty much refreshed after the weekend. It was practically a three day since Friday I turned on my out of office and my team went snowmobiling at Daniels Summit. It was our third annual trip and we had a blast. Not to mention a delish breakfast at Mimi's and lunch at Spin Cafe in Heber all on T-Mobile. What a fun day!
And this Monday doesn't suck because it is pretty much a Thursday. I have a work trip-we are all headed to invade Texas. It is going to be a blast and my team is like family so we are all excited to go play. Plus it is going to be mid 60's. Hello spring!

2 comments:

Keli said...

I swear, you have the coolest job! You guys are always doing and going to the coolest things.

Jenny said...

Sounds like too much fun! You are so lucky...I'm totally jealous!