Monday, March 10, 2008

Little minds

Below is a re-enactment of Saturday night's dinner conversation.

Me to Rob: Should we make dinner for Noah now, do you think he is hungry?

Rob to me: Yeah, let's get it going.

Noah: During the conversation Noah quietly got into the bottom drawer, pulled out his place mat, set it on the table in his spot, and stood by his chair to be let up. Apparently he was ready for dinner.

Such a smarty pants. I never give Noah enough credit. I am always amazed by what he comprehends.

7 comments:

naturegrams said...

I love your boy. What a sharp little mind he has....and what a cute interaction. Love you BIG ma

Heidi said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I always saw you guys in the ward and wanted to get to know you, but never got a chance. I always thought your little boy was such a cutie!

amy k said...

Isn't it amazing what kids pick up on. That and how much they really ARE listening to your every word.

Keli said...

Today Maggie said "where and the Hell is she going" to the lady in front of us. I was very proud.

Kalli Ko said...

hahahha Keli! I'm afraid exactly what my kids are going to pick up from me.

Laura said...

I always try to keep my adult potty mouth at work. ha ha.

Shar said...

Mute. Ty. That made me laugh so hard. Out loud. And that indeed, would be a very special show!

I'm pretty sure my kid said "oh sit" today. Awesome.