He is so cute. Cruz carries all of his tractor and excavator books to bed. He rather have those than his toys.
I'm guessing he gets his smarts from you, and his sleeping position from Rob. What a funny kid!
How fun is that? I love books and Noah looks like he's going to be a great reader!
I always end up like that when the book is boring? BUT I really like that one, Dr Seuss books are the best!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is so cute. Cruz carries all of his tractor and excavator books to bed. He rather have those than his toys.
I'm guessing he gets his smarts from you, and his sleeping position from Rob.
What a funny kid!
How fun is that? I love books and Noah looks like he's going to be a great reader!
I always end up like that when the book is boring? BUT I really like that one, Dr Seuss books are the best!
Post a Comment