Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Yee Haw!

Howdy from Texas! Tonight I was here. Yes at Billy Bob's for my very first (and last) Honkey-tonk where the beer was free and the water was $10. It's time to hang up my cowgirl hat, take off the boots, and play some poker. Night y'all!

6 comments:

Keli said...

Please, please, tell me you rode the bull and got pictures of it!

Kylie said...

Wait, you're in Texas? What are you doing there???

naturegrams said...

Did you ride the bull or are just just full of bull???? Glad you had fun ma

Lyf2.0 said...

Laura... all I have to say is, "Remember the Alamo...."

Lyf2.0 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

I wish I would have been able to ride the bull-they only have a real one and only do it on weekends. Though I could have posed on the fake bull in front of the fake audiance picture.