Friday, April 18, 2008

Highlights of the week

Monday Noah finally was able to wear shorts for the first time this year. After lunch with my co-workers we ran to Wal-Mart for a few supplies and I came across this cute yet manly bubble mower. Noah loves it and has a blister to prove it; he had a killer time pushing it up and down the street.


Tuesday Hum, I don't think there was anything noteworthy to report. I believe I suffered from SAD this day due to unseasonably cold weather.

Wednesday We had a fab family night at Rumbi followed by a quick trip to the mall and the highlight was watching Noah play on the slide in the kiddie play area. He loved it. I didn't know he knew how to climb up and slide down by himself. He was a pro. After putting Noah to bed the adults watched Juno and laughed like crazy. Love that movie!

Thursday Rob and I ran to pick up Noah and I topped off my night by eating Red Mango.

Friday As I sit and type this I am watching Office Space and sipping Dr. Pepper with my co-workers in the lounge at work. Thank you new laptop, I totally heart you.

Let the weekend begin!

7 comments:

amy k said...

Noah looks so cute. Love the shorts. It's still not warm enough here. They say Sunday is suppose to be a high of 38 : (

Heidi said...

Noah looks so big in that fist picture. I do remember when he was a baby when we were there. I woner why we didn't ever get to know you guys?

Anyway - Love Office Space... Juno - Hilarious... and Rumbi - mmmm!!

Lyf2.0 said...

New laptop? ShaaWhaaEeet!

Keli said...

Laptop,huh? Lucky! I bet it's a new Mac Book Air, right?

Shar said...

What a cute little bubble mower! I might need to go pick on up!

We love Juno too! It's so funny.

Unknown said...

Does the bubble mower take tons of bubbles? Like that gallon bottle. Bubbles are the best!

Laura said...

You just screw in a regular bottle- it kinda does go through tons of the bubble solution though. Its lots of fun though!!