Just wondering...do you get your shots in the butt? If so, ouch! JK!!!!! I thought you'd get a good laugh from that. Yippee for tomorrow because it's Friday, the weekend and it's gonna be nice weather!!!
Ha ha! I was so worried they would do it in the butt--but it's in the arm. (sorry, ha ha) Yay good weather!!!
Yay, Friday! Enjoy that shot, even if it's not in the butt.
It was hard getting out of bed Thursday, so I didn't! Yay for sick days....and Fridays!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Just wondering...do you get your shots in the butt? If so, ouch! JK!!!!! I thought you'd get a good laugh from that. Yippee for tomorrow because it's Friday, the weekend and it's gonna be nice weather!!!
Ha ha! I was so worried they would do it in the butt--but it's in the arm. (sorry, ha ha) Yay good weather!!!
Yay, Friday!
Enjoy that shot, even if it's not in the butt.
It was hard getting out of bed Thursday, so I didn't! Yay for sick days....and Fridays!
Post a Comment