Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I heart complaining

First of all I would like to say that I feel like I need therapy to help deal with the weather.

Once again it is a gloomy spring day. Very original I know.

I am already scared to face next winter. I think I will have to have a winter home in a much warmer climate.

Next, I would like to discuss Walmart and the way they organize their store. I don't understand it. Usually we shop at Target, daily in fact. I kid you not. In an attempt of new scenery we decided to head to Walmart to pick up a few things. Rob needed some cereal so we ventured down the cereal/breakfast isle. Did you know that fruit snacks and Special K protein water are also found here? Am I the only one that thinks fruit snacks should be in the lunch section? And the protein water should definitely be in the beverage section.

No wonder I hate shopping at Walmart, it is damn nearly impossible to find anything there.

8 comments:

amy k said...

I'll sit and complain with you on the weather. Yesterday was 70. Today's high 40. I'll definetly go in on the winter home thing with you.

Walmart is a little crazy, and I hate their lines. Why do they have so many registers but hardly any open with at least 3 or 4 people with a lot of stuff in all of the lines????? I have put off my grocery shopping for 3 days and it looks like today will be put off again.

Laura said...

Cool, I'm not alone on the weather thing.

Yeah, why does Walmart have sooo many check out stands when only a few are open. I always have to stand in a line there. Annoying.

Keli said...

I'm telling ya, they need to build a Wal Mart instead of a border fence. All the employees can enter from the back, and we can all enter from the front. It can be 2500 miles long, but no one will ever notice, because you could just get lost in there like you do in the small ones anyway.

As much as I hate Wal Mart, I do like shopping there now that I know my way around. And also, it does help with Sean's company, so it is paying the bills in a roundabout sort of way. Can't complain about that.

Laura said...

It is very cool that walmart has it all. I just need a people mover thinger to get me through the store!

amy k said...

Okay, did it snow down there last night? I woke up to 3 inches of snow. So depressing. It's the first of May and I still have a winter scenerio. I am really going to cry.

Laura said...

Yeah we had a dusting of snow here too and it has been snowing off and on. I know- I want to cry too. :). Hello- it is May 1st! So much for global warming!

Meg & Josh said...

I think the Wal-Mart food section always looks dirty. I'll stick with Target.

Heidi said...

And have you ever noticed that every Walmart store is different? I am so disoriented unless I stick to one that I know!

Don't forget the parking lot, either. It is a death sentence.