a. Pop it in the washing machine and might as well make it a full load with all other dirty clothes.
b. Shake out the chunks into the toilet prior to washing and wash separately.
c. Shake out the chunks outside prior to washing and wash separately.
d. Shake out the chunks in your neighbors yard before washing and wash separately.
e. All answers except a.
Correct answer is e!!!!! Did you get it right?
Last night an hour an a half into Noah's peaceful slumber we heard the saddest little cry. Noah had thrown up all over himself and his bed. It was disgusting and doesn't need some nasty smelly description. I quickly gave Noah his second bath for the night, dressed him, and tucked him into my bed to chill out so I could deal with operation vomit. Here is a picture of him looking so sad yet cute all at the same time.
Little did I know Rob had successfully managed to start the clean up with answer 'a' above. I didn't realize our washing machine had a secret disposal button. Oh wait, it doesn't. You can only imagine what happened after the spin cycle. Uhm, yeah. This was revenge of the clean chunks. Yes I had to shake everything out and re-wash. What a freaking night. The good news is the little man settled down back into a clean linen fresh scent crib and slept through the night like a little angel.
9 comments:
Eeewwww! On the washer part! Jake has learned not to touch my laundry. I am too picky on how it's done. Eeewwww again!
It's always heartbreaking when little kids get sick.
That is so gross and I'm so sorry. There isn't anything worse than a sick kid.
Oh man, I only know this too well as Basil had the flu ALL last week. Vomit and diarrhea aplenty. Needless to say, there was much laundry to be done. It sucks. Poor Noah!
Awwww... Poor little man. Did he eat something bad, or is he sick?
Poor, poor Noah. So sad.
Sean did this exact same thing, only with dog puke. Yeah, I'm still finding pieces of puked up egg eraser in my washer, and it's been a good couple of weeks. Gross!
That magic disposal button is a good idea, though.
Yeah Noah is fine, I think his dinner just didn't agree with him. I just can't believe my husband. He is banned from laundry. But dog barf sounds really nasty.
The flu sucks so bad especially when no one is there to take care of you. Hope it was just a bad dinner. He looks so comfy and cuddely waiting to go back to bed.
What a cute kid. It is so hard to see little ones get sick! I wonder what it was?
Throw-up is the grossest stuff ever. I'd rather deal with poop. Poor little guy!
Post a Comment