Monday, June 2, 2008

Guess What

It was finally a pool worthy weekend. Finally. Can you believe it took so long? The summer season has officially kicked off. Did you know I love the smell of coconut oil? Anywho, a couple of things...(bullets)
  • This weekend I learned to vacuum the pool. It isn't hard, just minorly time consuming.
  • Hasta la vista you stupid ducks and your nasty poop. And don't come back. Ever.
  • Noah is obsessed with his new garbage truck (early b-day present from Grams. Please note-Noah used to be TERRIFIED of garbage trucks). If Noah wants to grow up and be a garbage man I am blaming you Nature Grams.

8 comments:

Shar said...

Don't worry. One of Brett's first words was trash. Maybe they can grow up and tag team the garbage truck. One drives, and the other operates the little thingy that picks up the garbage.

We'll be so proud.

Kalli Ko said...

oh the pool, it was so great...

and i love coconut smelly too

Rachel B said...

Laura, so I found your blog from Jen's blog, and I found hers from a diffrent friend of a friend...you know how it goes! Anyways...hope you don't mind! I am so ready for pool weather! I love summer!

Keli said...

I miss the pool days! And good work on vacuuming the pool. I bet you and Todd are BFF's. See you in 3 days!

Lyf2.0 said...

How did you get rid of the ducks?

Nunn said...

I know Meg will be glad that you vaccummed the pool and got rid of the ducks. She wasn't enjoying that duck poop on the bottom at all.

Troy's boys have had garbage trucks, etc for years and I think they will be okay. Eli wants to be a pirate for his job. And Gabe wants to work with his Dad or be a rock star. So you just never know!!!!

Lynsi said...

I'm so jealous you've already been swimming this year. Good luck with the duck poop!

Unknown said...

Ya not something to aspire to-- when I grow up I wanna be a garbage man or a "sanitation engineer." Poor guys here in Idaho still have to do it the labor way and load it into the garbage truck!