Friday, May 30, 2008

What's your travel personality?

My Travel Personality Is: The Adventurer

For you, travel is how you learn about the world. And you like to learn the stuff that's not in guidebooks. You truly have wanderlust. When you're not traveling, you're dreaming about where you'll go next. And your travels are truly legendary - they leave you with stories you'll be telling for the rest of your life!

Really I am good with any beach or tropical place. Gimme some sun and palm trees.

Take This Quiz

4 comments:

amy k said...

I was the same, the adventurer.

Meg & Josh said...

Hey, I was the same too! I think this thing is rigged...

Keli said...

Hey, me too!

Okay, I'm lying, but I don't like to be left out.

I didn't take the quiz.

Laura said...

Yeah I might agree with it being rigged. We all know I don't do much but layout and shop and of course eat on vacay- not too adventurous!