Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Friday

Mandatory work meeting- breakfast at Ruth's Diner. Love this place!

Mmm I can smell the mile high biscuits and fresh homemade raspberry jam right now.


I couldn't find a generic pic of the patio- but found this pic from last summer with my sis, cute niece Lottie, and grandma. Even better.

4 comments:

Rachel B said...

Cute fam, Laura!

jillybean22 said...

Hey! I love that place. My bro & sis-in-law had their wedding dinner on the back patio. It was awesome. It was fun to see you at the movie tonight. I'm so behind on this blogging thing. Yours is so cute & fun. Love all your pictures!

Rachel B said...

So...is that your sister "supergabbers"...I've seen her comments on your blog before, but didn't recognize her without the party horns!

And we need to definately get Noah and Derek together for a craft play date!

Unknown said...

We just missed you guys! Wow, those look fantastic I forgot how big they are!