Monday, July 14, 2008

I survived

I have a serious issue with Mondays. I hate them. And I think they suck. Period. It's kind of like SAD- seasonal affective disorder; but with Mondays. I guess that would be MAD.

Nothing went wrong today- in fact it was a great day, work had some super funny moments, I had a delish lunch with my work friend, a great run with my jogging buddy (Noah), and am about to go lounge on the sofa for the rest of the night. I guess I just don't like letting go of the weekend. Sigh.

Maybe on Mondays I need to start obsessing about the upcoming weekend.

Okay, so Dark Knight is scheduled for Saturday and I have my fave seats reserved. I love Jordan Commons. So much.

Anywho do you hate Mondays too? Do you suffer from chronic MAD? Or is it just me?

Rant over. The end.

4 comments:

amy k said...

I've never noticed Mondays after I quit working a "real" job shortly after I got married. I did hate them no matter how bad or good they went when I did work. Now all the days just seem to blend together. Monday is just another day.

Rachel B said...

As long as it's summer, I am okay with Mondays, but I am depressed when I think about school starting again in the fall...

And I am sooooo excited for Batman. The most anticipated movie of the summer for me!

Only 3 more days til Friday!

Perschon ~ Palmer said...

I kind of have to agree with your friend Amy once I started staying home with the kids the whole entire weeks blends together, the difference is Ryan has gone to work and I am left to deal with the blah stuff on my own! It is time to go back to work so i can look forward to the weekends again!

Shar said...

I actually don't ever know what day it is. Only if I have an appointment or something.

And I'm DYING to see Dark Knight. And Mamma Mia. I can't wait!