Friday, August 22, 2008

Ladies Night

I love girls nights and I love Park City. What do you do when you combine them? A total blast. A few of us girls from work decided to have a little retreat tonight. Let the shopping, eating, movie going, and hot tubbing begin.

I swear going out with the girls makes me a better mommy and wifey. It is so nice to go out and play then I love coming home to my cute boys. Man that would suck if my hub were one of those controlling types.

3 comments:

Keli said...

Sounds fun. When are you coming out here so we can do a girls night?

Perschon Family said...

i'm with ya on the girls night out thing! and i totally agree that it helps us to be a better mom and wife when we get back!

Rachel B said...

You are right Laura...what good are we to anybody if we don't take care of ourselves and enjoy life a little?!! Glad you had fun!

And thanks for remembering Clint's B-day! He was excited that you cared enough to know! Thanks for being so sweet!