Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Boating Anyone?

Last Friday we had a mandatory team (with my work) waterski event at Pineview Reservoir. It sounds really rough I know- forced to have fun, ride in a boat, jet ski, waterski, swim, and eat a delish picnic lunch. We went to Pineview Reservoir. I forgot how pretty it is up there. So I think I need to go buy a boat. Anyone interested in waterskiing with me every weekend?

3 comments:

Rachel B said...

What do I need to do to get a job there???

Looks beautiful! I am so sad summer is coming to an end. I love summer!

Laura said...

We are kinda spoiled sometimes. :)

I know- summer is the best. I need to make a list of everything else I want to do so I can fit it in. I guess fall is good too (as long as it isnt too cold).

Heidi said...

It is beautiful up there! I've never been. It looks like fun.

Looking forward to seeing you and the rest of all the 4th warders.... (is that a word?) when we come to Kristen and Jared Clayton's baby blessing next month!