Thursday, August 21, 2008

Part 2

So I don't hate fall- I really do love it. Love the sweaters, love the hoodies, love the comfort food, love turning on the fireplace, love the leaves, ect. I am just not ready.

But the thought of new fall tv sounds makes me super happy.

What shows are you excited for?

7 comments:

Jenny said...

The Office!!!! I can't get enough of that show! I am also a big Smallville nerd. :)

Laura said...

Yay The Office! Good call!

Perschon Family said...

I'm with ya on not being ready! I'm a fellow SADD person! By January/February I'm totally done with it all!

I am SO excited for the Office too! Brody and I were just watching clips online last night to get ready!

amy k said...

With DVR, the question should be what shows are you not ready for. : )

Laura said...

Awesome point Amy!!!

Shar said...

I'm so with you on the fall tv show thing. I'm excited for The Office and Grey's (maybe, last season? eh..)

And I'm ALMOST done with summer. But not quite yet. I'll be done in another month or so for sure.

Miranda said...

LUV fall TV. The only one I have time for once school and soccer starts is ER (sadly it's the last season) and I get to watch it only IF it's DVRd...and it is still from last season!