Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What the...

I don't think I can handle this yet.
  • Kids lined up for the school bus
  • The chill in the air I felt in Park City yesterday
  • Dark night sky at 9:00 pm
  • The thought of putting Noah in a jacket in the morning
  • While poolside Saturday I didn't have to cool off in the pool

This sucks. I can feel my SADD already starting to kick in.

Are you ready for fall?

4 comments:

Lisa said...

absolutely! I love fall. It's my favorite time of year. The heat about kills me, especially this summer. I love the chill of fall and the colors of the leaves changing. It's when my SADD goes away. :)

Lyf2.0 said...

Soups on BABY!

Kalli Ko said...

it makes me want to barf

amy k said...

Sniff, sniff. I'll cry with you. I absolutely hate winter. Cold temps, snow, and to think summer was so short this year.