Thanksgiving is less than a week away...how perfect to have a holiday designated specifically to eating and being thankful for what we have. I love those that have been posting what they are thankful for each day...I wish I had jumped on this one earlier in the month.
Something Serious To Be Thankful For: Today I am thankful for an awesome day care that Noah loves- which means I love them too. He has a blast playing, crafting, and learning each day and I am grateful for the daily social interaction he has with other tots. It is adorable that they all know each other's names and team up together. His teachers are fantastic and take great care of him. I also love that it is close enough to home that I can walk or jog to pick him up which also teaches him about exercise and being healthy.
Something Fun To Be Thankful For: I am also thankful for finally giving into skinny jeans...I fought it hard but let's be honest, they look a million times better with boots than regular jeans, you know, the ones that leave that gap below the knees.
3 comments:
Yeah! I'm so glad you have a great day-care to take Noah to! And I'm with ya on the skinny jeans! I finally bought some too for the same reason! Who knows...some day I may dare to wear them without the boots but we'll see!
I dream about skinny jeans...
I agree on the skinny jeans. I just haven't quite made the jump to the boots over them quite yet... I don't feel like I can pull it off.
Post a Comment