Best Movie: Four Christmases- loved it! Lots of laughs. Have you seen it yet? We invited my brother and his wifey and were a little freaked out the first 10 minutes when it appeared to be an R rated movie even though we swore it was PG13. We prefer to indulge in that smut by ourselves without dragging innocent victims with us.
Favorite Thanksgiving Dish: Grandmother's famous rolls made by my mom, loaded with butter, lots of butter. These are the most amazing melt in your mouth homemade rolls ever. I need to master making them myself.
Lowest Gas Price: $1.55 baby! Chevron on State and 90th South.
Most Ridiculous: Black Friday. I ran to the mall at 5:45 am for a deal on Aveda products. I was amazed at the crazies lined up around Target. Insanity I tell you. Go back to bed people.
Most Delicious Home Baked Treat: Tie between orange rolls and almond flavored sugar cookies. Both are long gone and I am still craving more, more, more. The orange rolls came from the Gardner Village bakery- they are delish. Go pick up a bag for yourself today.Most Cheery: Christmas music!! I can't get enough of it!!! Except that 'Christmas Shoes' song is hanus and should be BANNED. It pretty much makes me want to shoot myself. But the rest of it is awesome and I am addicted.
7 comments:
Orange rolls... mmmm.... I also love Thanksgiving and I could not do without it. I enjoyed Four Christmases also. I thought Reece and Vince did great together. An black Friday? Boo. There was a man trampled to death back east. Sick.
Laura, very cool post..love the list of bestest! Why cant I ever think of creative stuff like that...
Glad you had some fun time with family and friends! What would life be like without holidays? And I am going to get some of those orange rolls!!!
uh oh...don't stay on my blog too long or you'll have to shoot yourself cause i just added that christmas shoes song to my playlist yesterday! hee hee! i'm with ya on the Christmas music though! it is the best!!!
i'm so glad you had a great thanksgiving! and you do have the right address!!! Adam is the one in Lehi so you might have got us confused!
oh and thanks for always leaving me nice comments!
Are you kidding me- that song is so depressing!! :) Cool, I'm glad I have the addresses all correct!
I hate that song too, it makes me want to throw up...it's a cheap shot at trying to make you feel something...but I don't think it is the Christmas Spirit.
Amen on the Christmas Shoes song. The desire to shoot myself is an understatement. I think the feeling is nausea, Rachel. :)
I loved 4 Christmases too!
And when you make Orange rolls, call me. I'll drive the 6 hours to partake.
Post a Comment