Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Two Bears

The big boy has been a little sad and grumpy lately. (Please see the pictures below.) He is working on his fourth and final two year molar. Teething sucks, for him and us.

"I want med-cine." He says- I love that he can at least tell us what he wants. And he wants the med-cine.

I told Noah the green bear below was given to me by Grandpapa when I was a little girl. Noah didn't like that and ripped the fluffy green bear out of my hands and said, "No it's Noah's bear. "





7 comments:

naturegrams said...

Oh my darlings, that was such a sweet blog and the pictures were darling. How sad!!!! Love ma

Shar said...

My kid loves the med-cine too.

And I think you're right. We're following each other shopping and buying the same things! At least we have good taste, right?!?

I don't live by Angel Fire. Angel Fire is east of Taos. We are in the north west corner of NM in Farmington.

Channa said...

Teething is the worst. He's absolutely darling, though - even grumpy!

Lyf2.0 said...

Yeah... Lottie has her 4 to go. Can't WAIT until she is done!

Rachel B said...

Laura, that is so sweet that you have a special little bear that you can share with your little boy! THose things mean so much and are just priceless.

And poor little guy. Teething is the worst.

Heidi said...

Poor kid! He has such a cute little face.

Perschon Family said...

he is so dang handsome! and you always have him dressed like a little stud! I love it! Luke is teething as well right now and it is not fun. thank goodness for the medicine! i love that Noah knows how to ask for it! hopefully his will come fast so he feels better!