Today is Friday and I always love me a Friday. But today I am really in need. It has been one of those weeks and I might have some sort of a breakdown otherwise. Seriously.
I think the new 007 would be some great therapy. And maybe the Macy's sale too.
And did you see yesterday's post about the company who will remain nameless in today's post? If you blog about them by name- they receive an alert- then they check to see what people say behind their back. Yup, serious. And the kind sir even left me a comment. It was legit. Pretty crazy!
Ahhhh, did I mention it is a Friday!!
10 comments:
Wow! Big brother is watching. That is a little freaky. And definately 007 for Therapy...but JOrdan Commons works, no matter what the movie. You deserve a little mini vacation.
Yeah freaky! And Jordan Commons IS a mini vacay if I have ever had one!
Sorry you've had one of those weeks. I hope your weekend is really awesome. Let me know how the bond movie is! And I really really need to go check out their cakes (still haven't!).
I am going to see 007 tonight. I already have me tickets!! I can't wait to sit in the dark with my hubby no kids!!!
yeah!!! i hope you have fun tonight and that you can recover from your crappy week!
I ♥ your blog! ♥ Hugs!
it would be a great therapy!!
it would!!
Does anyone know what is up with that "trying to stay calm" blog? It is creeping me out. I got a message from them on my blog too. I don't know if it is for real or not.
I'm excited for the new James Bond too! Yay!
We saw it last night too. I didn't really care about the storyline, just as long as I got a shot of 007 with his shirt off... MEOW!!!
p.s. And just because you complement a certain place, doesn't give them the right to crash your party. Creep.
Post a Comment