Upon his exit my handsome brother Francesco and his beautiful wife Evelyn came to town from NYC. (Their apartment in NYC if up for sale and I am dying for them to move back to Utah!!)
Look at how cute they are!
And check out Noah photobombing them, what a little punk!!
After everyone left Noah and I went to a late movie with Francesco and Evelyn. I thought I was going to be the only bad parent with a child up past their bedtime. Luckily there were other bad parents in the theater so I was in good company. Ha!
Saturday we went to a birthday party at Pirate Island for Evelyn's niece Lily, it was her first birthday. She is such a cutie and her sister's name is Daisy, how darling is that? It has been fun to get to know thier mom, Jenny (Evelyn's sis-in-law).
Easter morning Noah was all smiles finding his basket and the eggs the Easter Bunny brought him. She is awesome to have brought him a Star Wars shirt and SW legos! He's been wanting that shirt for a long time (and is mad I wouldn't let him wear it today from the dirty clothes basket).
The kids and Noah giving me his evil eye. Noah's cousin's Sam, Tanner, and Eire, and Daisy holding Lily. The cousin's are my brother Chris' kids.
4 comments:
Those cupcakes are SOOO cute!!! Good job Laura!!
Your Easter looks like it was a lot of fun! Enjoy your week and hopefully Rob gets home soon enough for you.
Oh my, you gotta tell me that isn't Sam...Wow he's getting big.
And those bunny's are so cute-I'm lame and didn't do any this year. Too much candy overload on my part--bad thing is I eat it prob more then they do.
Ches you are so cute! Glad to see pics of you and your darling wife.
way fun cupcakes and i'm glad you've been busy having fun with your brother and his cute wife while rob has been out of town! hopefully the last few days he's gone will fly by!!
Post a Comment