- They have the same course-ish dark hair (because I am a natural blonde, didn't you know?) and hangy ear lobes.
- They can't eat enough nutella (straight from the jar or with another food item), peanut butter, cheese, and anything chocolate.
- They both hate raisins in any baked goods and don't care for tomatoes.
- They love video games, riding bikes, and playing light sabers. They are such great little buddies.
Not that I feel left out but I am completely stoked that Noah shares with me his love for summer and all things tropical!!- He has been done with winter for months now and we are constantly counting down how much longer until it will be warm.
- Of course Noah is newly obsessed with Hawaii, whales, palm trees, and dolphins.
- He repeatedly tells us he wants to get a house in Hawaii, move to Hawaii, or live where Jack Johnson lives.
- He comes home from primary with pictures of tropical scenes his awesome primary teacher draws for him- which hang on his walls.
This palm tree was stashed under the bed in our guest room- Noah just re-found it and had to have it blown up and put in his room for some added tropical decor.

Out on a whale watch.
Ready to hit the beach.
Out in the ocean hanging out by black rock (with a crappy waterproof camera).

More whale watch- loving the boat ride.
3 comments:
He is one lucky kid! You guys are great parents. I think he also LOOKS a whole lot like Rob. What a hunk! And heartbreaker in the making.
What a great pic of your husband and son. My girls say they want to go to school in Hawaii too. Glann and I want to take all the kids there for vacation. Why do vacations have to cost money?
THis post made me so happy. I am so glad you have such a sweet and cute little guy that is all your own Laura. Love you both!
Post a Comment