Sunday, May 1, 2011

Taking Care Of Business

Noah is really good about giving me the satisfaction of picking out his outfits. But he has a new fave in town...the black Darth Vader t-shirt. It has quickly graduated from new to high rotation in less than three seconds- so much so that it would be worth my time to buy a second one. So obsessed. I've never heard anyone hum the theme song with such passion.

The other day Noah requested the Darth Vader shirt which was in the dryer. I told him to go find it and he could wear it. This is what I found when I was checking on him. He took the search pretty seriously.

Then he took it to a whole new level- and found the shirt. Nothing like taking care of business!

3 comments:

marie said...

With Ethan it's a gorilla shirt from the zoo. What a helpful and responsible child that Noah is. My kids are eagerly awaiting the duck/eggs update.

Perschon Family said...

that is awesome! way to take matters into your own hands noah! gotta love when they have a favorite!

amy k said...

How cute! It's funny when they like something they REALLY like it! (You might want to pick one up in a bigger size if he likes it that much.