They were seriously so amazing!
Toasted on top and chewy in the middle. I may have to make them again this weekend and dip them in chocolate for my boys, they would love that extra touch!
Macaroons (Recipe from Baker's Coconut)
2/3 c sugar
6 T flour
1/4 t salt
4 egg whites
1 t almond extract
Preheat oven to 325*. Grease and flour baking sheets; set aside. Combine coconut, sugar, flour, and salt in a large bowl. Stir in egg whites and almond extract until well blended.
Drop coconut mixture with a tablespoon into 36 mounds, 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
Bake 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Immediately remove from baking sheets to wire racks. Cool completely. Store in tightly covered container.

11 comments:
Oh YUM!! Thank you for posting.. I am SO making these!!
I thought that was a picture of the the ones you whipped up! I wodda believed it!
When we use to Christmas in Mexico, sigh, we gotta start that tradition again although with 3 kids in might be tricky, we had the bestest macaroons--i might have to try these if you say you love em!
lady! i have been wanting to whip up some of these babies--i love me some coconut:) and the cake plate is super cute too~
I love the 'I think' after the photo credit, that is something I would totally do, and may have done.
Yummm... Coconut. I HATE candied coconut, but anything coconut flavored is da bomb.
Anything coconut is fine by me in my book!
mmmmm....these look yum yum in the tum! thanks for posting them!
Macaroons are my favorite...MMM
mmmmm, oh my goodness! Look AM.AZING!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxox
these are seriously some of my favorite cookies. and yes I am addicted to pinterest!
cute blog! i love your background by the way! i have the same one :-) meg
Post a Comment