It was such a shame to go and not be able to enjoy it with my boys or do any of the things I would do if I were there for pleasure versus business.
No beach
No watching the sets of waves roll in
No exploring awesome new restaurants and eats
No pool time
No sleeping in on super comfy hotel beds
No on demand movies
No sun kissed skin
No watching the sets of waves roll in
No exploring awesome new restaurants and eats
No pool time
No sleeping in on super comfy hotel beds
No on demand movies
No sun kissed skin
I did actually get to do some shopping though. We stayed across the street from South Coast Plaza. Lot's of high end stores. I almost thought about getting a new something from Tiffany's or replacing my run down Louis Vuitton pochette just because it was accessible...but I behaved myself and just loaded up at H&M instead. (I seriously can't believe we don't have an H&M here in Utah. I found out Denver doesn't have one either and that did make me feel a little better.)
I got this awesome leather bracelet....in butter, cream, and black. I loved it so much I had to get it in every color. Perfect for summer.

I also got a few dresses including this navy striped number. It is more of a pool dress but it super comfy cas with leggings. Nevermind the crappy lighting and crappy picture.

My little trip triggered a little idea to plan more Cali time sometime later this summer or maybe early fall. I'm thinking maybe some Legoland and Seaworld and maybe a day or two in Newport or Laguna... then north of LA to Thousand Oaks to spend time with family and friends.
11 comments:
Love your striped number girly, and I am with you, it's just plain wrong that we don't have an h&m! Cali is always fun, laguna is definitely a fav spot:)
I wanna come and play in Cali too! Look how long your hair is again, as always gorgeous in whatever you wear or do.
I love when we go to Cali to visit family. Great places all around!
I love your top and ring. I live in Thousand Oaks. I hope you have a great weekend.
You'll be happy to find out they're going to put an H&M in Fashion Place and it should open in the Fall! Hooray for H&M!!!
So funny....I just heard about the H&M at lunch today!! Yippee!!
Such a cute top and I LOVE your bracelet. You are dang cute and I need to see more of you :)
great finds! they are super cute!
Dang it!! I wanted to be the one to tell you we're getting an H&M!! Haha :) I'm so excited about it!
And I'd SO love to live in Cali but hubs says no way that's happening :(
I've never been to Laguna... I really want to vacation there sometime!
What a great bracelet! Love H &M and wish we had one here too!
awww i miss h&m, did u know one is coming here soon??? did u find the children's h&m at southcoast over by macy's home store? i loved shopping there for daisy! so glad u had so much fun! i miss cali too and plan on going in sept!
Post a Comment