Thursday, October 13, 2011

bump watch

Yesterday marked 17 weeks...almost half way there and I don't know where the time has gone!!  I had Rob snap some bump pics for me...it was at the end of the day when my belly was bloated and extra round.  We chowed down on tacos last night...they were so good!!!  I love that food tastes amazing...it's like having taste buds on crack!! 

I had to order a few new pairs of maternity jeans because my old ones are HUGE (totally sucks I know, ha ha, maybe they will fit later if I keep pigging out) plus I didn't have any skinnies or jeggings in my collection.  I am loving these jeans and will prob wear them 5 times a week.  If only they came in other washes!!   
 

I started looking for bedding and thought it would be a piece of cake to find something perfect...it took me forever but I found one from DwellStudio that I am so in love with!!  It would be perfect with our black baby furniture and chair rail.  It would also be perfect with aqua/turquoise accents around the room.  And it would be more perfect if it weren't a complete RIP OFF!  Target's DS line has something similairish...but it isn't quite the same.  Sigh!!      



I can't wait to dust off my Petunia Pickle Bottom turquoise/chocolate boxy backpack and I am DYING to add one of these clutches to the mix.  My bestie in Cali showed me hers right after she had a new baby and I was dying to get pregnant so I could get one too.  Love!  They have this great yellow one and two light blue ones.

They are ideal for quick trips when you don't need the entire kitchen sink and still want to be stylish.  How stinking cute is it?!




10 comments:

Ashley said...

What a cute clutch!! Can't wait to see how the baby room turns out!

Courtney B said...

Aaah! I missed your post below. How did that happen??
Oh my lanta! I'm so so SO happy and excited for you! And seriously, you are a babe! Hope I look that good when I'm pregnant :)

Evelyn said...

You make pregnancy look great. Can't wait to see the baby bump in person!

henning love said...

cute bump girl!! i love that clutch too very

Perschon Family said...

you have such great style and you look SO cute with that little bump! so fun that you needed smaller maternity pants..they are way cute! fun fun!

marie said...

Isn't it amazing how in just the last couple of years all the new baby products that are available? That bedding is adorable. I can't wait to see pics of the nursery and clothes and baby and baby with Noah and.........

Rachel B said...

I am so excited for u Laura! And you look beautiful!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your lil girl on the way..how exciting!
I have a little guy and am not quite ready for number 2...soon..I keep saying, lol.

Might I say you are TOO adorable for words...love your skinny jeans...
I just reviewed a new maternity lingerie line on my blog and the company, Cake Lingerie is giving away a bra to a lucky reader..you should enter...Lord knows I could have used a beautiful bra during my pregnancy ( i think I wore sports bras most of the time, lol)

Anyway..best to you!
C

Robyn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! A GIRL!
xox

Sharstin said...

so your bump is the cutest thing ever! and petunia--so much love~ can't wait to see the nursery!