Yes! I survived last week! Ha! Actually it was a great
week...only Sunday was emotional thanks to crazy hormones. Noah was such a good boy all week and we had a great time together. And how great is it when your
hub comes home from being gone a week? Love it! The weekend was extra
relaxing and restful.
Saturday my cute friend Amy and I got
together at This Is The Place with Noah and three kids she is watching for the weekend. I used to run above it on the trails when we lived by the
U but I'd never been there as a visitor. It is set up as a pioneer village
with authentic restored pioneer homes, shops, school, church, hospital, etc. It was a lot of fun
to wander around. The town was really charming but at the same time it was so hard to
actually imagine living that way without all the convenient amenities we have
today...which I am so grateful for...and I am grateful for all the sacrifices and good choices my pioneer ancestors made so I can be where I am today. I can't wait to meet them and thank them one day. We were there the whole day and both Noah and I were exhausted when we got home. It was a great time!!
 |
| all the kiddos |
 |
| cowboy noah |
 |
| checking out the school house |
 |
| cute amy and me |
 |
| the petting zoo was awesome....so many goats and sheep running around! and a huge pig...she is about to have piglets any day now |
 |
| i love spending time with my little man...he is the best!! |
That night Rob and I went out on a date. Swoon. I swear we haven't had an actual date with a sitter for weeks, so unlike us! It was so fun to get dressed up and have a night out! I love weekends like this one...being refreshed for the upcoming week is the best!
7 comments:
Did you and mama pig bond over pregnancy woes? That outing sounds really fun, definitely something you wouldn't have in CA, but very cool. Kids love petting zoos huh.
You look great also, I can't even tell your pregnant. Take lots of pictures. I was so sick during all 3 I have about 5 pics total and I regret not taking more. I follow a health blog and the girl took a weekly pregnant pic, so cool to look back on.
We need to take the kids there. I haven't ever been there. AND yes I'm so grateful for all that we have these dayes.
Don't even look pregnant such a cute photo of you and Noah!
you and your cute accessories... what a babe!
love that you hardly look prego- how lucky!
You and Noah are precious! I love his little van shoes.
So glad to hear your husband had a great trip in GA/SC!
how fun! and love that pict--you look so cute!
so fun!
glad your hubs is home and you guys got to go on a date! :) it really is the best when they get home from being gone for what seems like forever!
Looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm so bummed I missed out! I miss you girls...and Laura, I can't believe what an unbelievably HOT pregnant woman you are!!!
Post a Comment