
Aunt Jenny is always so thoughtful, she gave Noah this Santa hat...he wore it to bed every night before Christmas!
Every morning as soon as Noah woke up I would hear him run to his door,
tear a chain off the Christmas bear, run to throw it in the garbage,
then jump back in bed. He had so much fun counting the days before
Christmas!
Expert knitter whipped up these darling booties and beanies for the little miss! I adore them and can't wait for her to wear them!
My cute boys! Noah is OBSESSED with sharks, whales, dolphins, sea turtles, basically any ocean creature. Most of his gifts were centered around ocean animals. His teacher has a globe like this and Noah wouldn't stop talking about it and even drug me to his classroom to check it out. I found one on Amazon a few days before Christmas.
The boys got a new XBOX 360 for Christmas...Rob is excited about his games and though maybe I should be worried that nothing else will get done...I know this assures me extra time out with friends or shopping at NO RUSH. It is really cute to watch the boys play Lego Star Wars together!!
Noah was excited to get a bunch of new ocean animals books!
He probably wishes this is one tradition he never started. Ha ha! But I love it and have been able to collect some pieces that have special meaning over the years.
![]() | ||||||||||
After opening our gifts my siblings met up and went to church with my parents. It was a fabulous meeting and the spirit was so strong. It was truly the perfect way to spend Christmas morning, reflecting on the real reason we celebrate. I am so grateful to have a strong testimony of my Savior, Jesus Christ and the importance this plays in my life. It also meant a lot to be together with my family this Christmas, we have been dealing with some health issues, and being together creating new memories warms my heart and soul. Family is everything! it was also Francesco and Evelyn's first Christmas since moving from NYC. Everyone was there except for Gabey in Virginia.
Then we headed to The Lodge for the annual family Christmas Brunch. My brother Chris made THE BEST eggs benedict with a killer hollandaise sauce and huevos benedict with avacado and homemade salsa- amazing!!! We also had breakfast potatoes, sour dough waffles, raspberry pastry ring, vegan style breakfast casserole a la Francesco, homemade hot chocolate with whipped cream, spiced punch, and fruit cakes. It was delish!!
Francesco and Evelyn! Eire, Grams, and Noah
My siblings and the cute cousins!








7 comments:
Your boy is so adorable. He looks so proud with all his presents! You look so cute!
Looks like so much fun! Are those astronaut pj's Noah was wearing? Basil would LOVE those! Where dis you get them? I totally want to see your Tiffany's jewelry. ;)
Woohoo! Tiffany's? Lucky you!
I love it!!!!!
how fun! what a great christmas--love your print too!
I want the sourdough waffle recipe...and eggs bene and vegan casserolle along with everything else! What a fun Christmas. I'm a little jealous of the Tiffany gifts...I'll have to talk my significant other into that tradition!
Sourdough waffles? You all are officially Awesome! It was great to have Christmas on a Sunday. I love going to church on Christmas.
Post a Comment