The nursery is donezo...minus pictures that need to be put into the frames. Is it funny I replaced the pictures that come with frames with craft paper as placeholders? He he. I got tired of looking at staged fake families.
I actually have two projects I want to do in the future but no rush...
1. Replace the tissue paper balls with fabric ones. Have you seen them? They are DARLING! (Circles quartered and glued to a styrofoam ball or round lantern).
2. Pennant flags to drape above the closet door (as long as it isn't too busy...not sure yet).
This nursery is PINK! I originally didn't want pink because I wanted something less traditional for a girls' nursery/room...Rob begged to differ and talked me into the pink and I actually am so glad he convinced me because I love it! It's bright, cheery, simple, and I really like how it turned out.
 |
| Entrance walking into the room...three little hooks so she can hang up her little sweaters and purses |
 |
| 'E' for Elle (from Amy's store...Jolley's boutique) |
 |
| Glider, owl pillow from Etsy, darling lace romper from a cute friend |
 |
| Need to add some pictures...block letters some friend's made for me...cute cow from a sweet friend when Noah was born |
 |
| I so wasn't going to go with pink bedding either...but I love...and even better it's Dwell Studio from Target |
 |
| Tissue paper flowers...want to replace with fabric ones when I have time to kill |
 |
| Changing table...Etsy gray picture, ABC's from a cute friend, need to include my own pics in black frames |
 |
| I adore this light, sigh!!! Rob laughs at me because I turn it on every night and peek in the nursery every time I walk by! |
 |
| Filigree frame, to die for booties my mama made, and a glass full of cute headbands, most homemade from me (thanks Pinterest) and a couple from my crafty sis-in-law |
11 comments:
oh my goodness! I think I need to have a baby just so I can use that darling nursery! (or maybe I'll just come sleep in it myself). Heavenly Laura, Heavenly.
It all looks so beautiful, Laura!!! The whole room is so 'PUT TOGETHER." Just fill up all those empty frames with picture of Elle!!!
Sweetest nursery ever! I bet you are bursting at the seams every time you look inside, just waiting to have your baby girl there. I love all the pink & the bedding and the pics and everything! And little baby girls with adorable headbands, tres chic.
That is so adorable Laura! You are so great and putting a room together! I am STILL not quite done with ours, haha!
so chic! she's going to be a darling princess...beautiful room!! (love the cow)!!
Love the paper in the frames and the lamp is darling! I'd turn it on if I had one like that too. So cute! I did some balls for V-day and they were super easy, the hardest part was cutting the circles. I used straight pins to attach them and it was a sinch!
what a perfect girly space! she is all set!
Oh my, what a sweet nursery. I love it. My favorite things are the light for sure-so cute! I love the glass dish for the bows and flowers, the hanging tissue balls, the chair rail that's dark (great touch), and the bedding. Very lovely Laura, I would be peeking in every time I walked by as well. Hope you're having contractions!
Shauna
What an adorable nursery!! Elle is going to LOVE it!! By the way, I love the name, and I definitely "get it!" Good luck with the delivery - maybe you've even had her by now. Such exciting times!!
Seriously you have an eye for making a room darling. Every little detail is perfect.
I love that you filled in the frames with scrapbook paper. That is so dang funny.
I would love to make fabric balls with you. That sounds so cute.
Oh it is just perfect!
Not a single detail missed!
Thats one lucky little girl to have that room!
Post a Comment