I just wanted to post this cute pic of my sis Jenny Penny, my mama, and the little rat. The picture was taken in Sun Valley while we were checking out all the ice sculptures, sliding down the chou-chou train (falling down the chou-chou train), and looking at the ducks. We had a blast in Sun Valley and had the BEST food up there! My parents are awesome chefs/bakers! Noah also had a fun time teasing Grams and loved playing with Jenny Penny.
4 comments:
Ohh how I love Aunt Susan and Jenny Penny, sad to say I don't think I've ever personally meet Noah. Next time I'm in town we'll do lunch!
Your fam is so dang cute. I just love your mom. I could adopt her. I'm glad you had fun! Oh, and tell Windy I say congrats!
And how is Ellen doing?
I swear, if your sister only lived in Utah my sister would be her best friend!!! They would be so great together!!
Kinz-when you come into down again let me know so we can get together!!!
Keli-I know, my mom is fun. For sure on Windy. Ellen is doing well, but I dont have a detailed update, I will have to get one for you.
Jen-I can see our sisters hanging out causing trouble. ha ha.
Post a Comment