Anywho this morning while in the shower as I was thinking about how I am such a Monday hater and it made me feel a little better that I have a few fun things to look forward to. The bullets will help me get through the day. Ü
- Fun dinner tonight at home with guests Ches and Evelyn
- My cute friend Windy's baby shower on Thursday
- Snowmobiling on Friday with my kick-a@@ team
- 50* weather on Saturday
- Loads and loads of tv to catch up on
4 comments:
It's suppose to be 50 on Saturday? I'm so jealous. I can only pray for such weather. Although we would be a muddy mess if that happened.
I always hated Mondays when I worked too. It was so hard to get the week off knowing that the weekend was over.
I hate Mondays too but that means one day closer to Tuesday which means American Idol!!! :) I'm also excited for Windy's baby shower! I love that girl. Are you bringing anything to eat?
I will think of you this weekend when it warms up!!
Yeah Mondays suck!
I am so surprised you havent been to SV--I think you guys have been pretty much EVERYWHERE. Ü
Jen-Yay good tv, love that! I am going to bring something...but I have no idea what?!? The shower will be fun. Are we going early to help set up too?
Post a Comment