Friday, February 8, 2008

TGIF!!!

Yay a weekend!!

The sun is shining and if I listen closely I think I can hear birds chirping. It is going to be so warm this weekend (compared to lately) that it is going to feel like spring. Ahhh, heaven!

The DVDs have arrived via Netflix, take out will be deliciously consumed, and a scenic drive to Park City is in store.

I can't wait to relax. Bonus: it is Stake Conference!! We all know what this means.

5 comments:

Keli said...

Ooh, Stake Conference means yummy breakfast at Mimi's. So jealous!

Jenny said...

I'm super excited to see the sun too! Ahhh..it's the best! Now if it was only 80 degrees...we could get a tan out by the pool! :)

Meg & Josh said...

Yay, for Vitamin D and Stake Conference!

Jill Johnson said...

Hey Laura! I have a question for you. Keli said you had to send your Petunia Pickle Bottom bag back. How did you do that. Mine is starting to fray!? The place I got it closed!? I don't know what to do but I am soooooo mad.

If you need sun come here!!

Laura said...

Hey Jill, I am on my way down NOW! Heat sounds so good. :).

I didn't have to send my bag back. But I bet Nordy's would exchange yours for you even though you didn't get yours there. They are so good at exchanging and returning items. Good luck!!