Happy Heart Day to my cute boys! (I made them pose for a pic so I could post it this morning but of course I forgot to bring the camera with me to work. Doh!) Though Valentine's Day isn't much different than any other day I like the extra emphasis on showing those around you that you care. With that said I hope all my friends and family have a wonderful day! I love you all!
Noah is my sweet little 'doodle bug' and I love him to pieces! He is teething again and a little sensitive so last night he was very snuggly. We had the best time cuddling. He was very relaxed and attentive so I was able to have him tell me all the animal sounds he knows. The monkey is my new fave! Ee, ee, ee. So cute. I also got him to repeat several words for me and many were words he hadn't ever said before. He has the sweetest little voice and when he says 'mah-me' it melts my heart. I loved watching him fall asleep in my arms last night.
Rob is my super bear. We always talk about how we are so glad to be married to each other. I can't imagine being with anyone else. I am so lucky to have such a hot, wonderful, hard working, sweet hubby. Rob is an awesome daddy (I love watching my boys wrestle--Noah has learned to body slam daddy which is quite hilarious). Thank you Rob for your SoCal relaxed style, thank you for being cool (and not a dork Ü), and thank you for all your domestic abilities...I love that you can cook and keep the house clean with me. I LOVE YOU!
3 comments:
Happy Val Day to you! I wonder how many babies will be conceived tonight?
With music like 'bow chick a bow bow' ha ha.
sniff, sniff. So sweet.
Post a Comment