I love Easter. It is a great celebration of our Savior and the Atonement. The timing couldn't be better in the spring with the longer days, blue skies, and sunshine. It is so symbolic with all the new life. I felt so blessed to celebrate this special day with my cute family.

7 comments:
Noah is the cutest little Easter bunny I have ever seen. What a handsome boy you have. Love you ma
Hey there Little Man! So cute. He has probably been grumpy b/c of his sugar highs and lows...
He is so big now and so cute!
I love the argyle sweater. He's so metro. Happy Easter!
Hey... where did you get that aqua shirt you are wearing in your front page pic? SOOOO cute!
Metro what, Keli???
Noah is very metro--especially now, he is so overly sensitive. Gabe-got it at PacSun for Hawaii!
I love Easter outfits mostly the colors that it is okay to wear. It's hard to wear bright colors in the winter. Love spring!
Post a Comment