- ditch work and go play (if my boss is reading--we only do this if we are at quota and caught up on all service work)
- do loads of spring cleaning and organizing (I think the purpose of this is so we can completely neglect these duties during the summer)
- start a new workout program since we can go outside without getting frostbite
- and of course who can forget that we must go shopping for new spring clothes or in this case new shoes. From Target--for cheap.
It also means we can dust off old shoes that we forgot about. This makes them feel like new.
14 comments:
Those are mighty fine shoes. And your toes are looking very purdy, too. Don't you just love spring cleaning? I did that the other day, opened up all the windows and let in some fresh, if cold, air, and cleaned and cleaned. It felt so good for the 5 minutes it stayed that way.
Ohhh I love being able to open the windows! Noah likes to grab at my toes when they are painted, it cracks me up.
I love those first shoes, they are soooo cute. Target can have some great buys, I agree.
Hey Babe----nice looking shoes, feet, and legs. Welcome spring. Love ya ma
Love them!!
Ok, so now that I have joined the ranks of the runners, we need to go run together sometime. Crazy, we live four houses away from each other, and I never see you!
It's too bad I had to give up platform wedges when I married a shorty, because I love them so!
You wear them for me and wear them well.
I wish I could walk in those shoes, I inherited clumsy jeans and have to walk right pass that section of shoes!
Those are so effing hot!
dude, Kalli, you don't "have" to wear them when your hubby is around... kinda like lingerie or my daytime boyfriend Jose...
Love the shoes, love!
I love the new Target shoes. So cute! I might be so weird, but I LOVE to spring clean!
And Kalli and I are in the same boat. Me=5'9'' Hubby=5'8''
Awesome.
Shar-I know, spring cleaning is the best! I inherited that clean gene too! And I love that you and Kalli are so tall-that is awesome!
Thank You ... I so badly needed a "fix" for my foot fetish. I have been "jonesing" all week.
no prob- i do what i can.
Post a Comment