Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What do you think?

I am sure you have all seen these FitFlops but I ask you--do they work? They are supposed to give you a great work out for just one low payment of $49.99. It comes in four colors--red, black, silver, and pink. So I want to know if this fulgy shoe is worth the promised toning and trimming of the calves, thighs, butt, and stomach muscles. What cha think girls, is this for reals?

7 comments:

amy k said...

Are you serious? I haven't ever heard of this. How in the world would that work by just wearing a shoe?????

amy k said...

P.S. Now reading the link....

Burning calories? Even more puzzling. If you buy a pair and you like them let me know.

Keli said...

I heard Jessica Alba wears these since she's terrified of gaining baby weight. I don't know, I don't see them being more than 5 minute shoes, plus what on earth would you wear them with? I can see wearing them to/from the pool, but that's like what, a 3 minute walk? Try them out and let us know! But they are pretty fugly.

Jill Johnson said...

I read about them last summer and wondered the same thing. I can't imagine wearing them on a run? Keli has a point, Where would you wear them.

reagan: said...

(you posted on mine so I am posting on yours) ;)

And about the shoe...I bet high heels do the same thing, and they are fashionable and functional.

Unknown said...

Do they make that flap sound when you walk or run? I think they'd always be coming off. They just want to make an extra buck selling them and are targeting the work out girl!! Can't wait to see a pic of you in em!

Lyf2.0 said...

Dude... if they make you loose weight AND perk your boobs, I'm all for it!