I would love to celebrate with some delicious guacamole! Please do it for me.
Did I mention my co-worker's trainer put her on a strict diet consisting of mostly protein and veggies so as a support I am doing said diet with her.
So far so good.
We have been making lunch at the office which is fun and is saving me money. We used to go out pretty much everyday for lunch. To delicious fun places. As an added plus this is also saving me money (which I will spend on clothes I am sure).
Evenings are hard though, I kinda do whatever I want, its hard to stick to the program. Same with weekends. So here is to Monday and starting fresh.
4 comments:
Good luck on the diet. Evenings are the hardest for me too. There is finally free time and time to watch t.v. and time to eat so many good foods.
(P.S. Like you need to lose any weight though)
Laura, what are you thinking?! You're just like Meg, you're too darn skinny! So don't lose so much that you get sick. But kudos for helping your friend. That always made it easier for me (when I used to diet)
You girls are so nice for my ego! Nevermind I have winter fat to shed.
Of course you can add me as a VIP... I feel so special. :) I was wondering the same thing with yours.
I want to know what diet it is... could I get that from you? littleheidilewis@gmail.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment