- Its raining and chilly but I don't care because my lawn looks super greenalicious.
- Noah can officially kiss now and it is hilarious. He is so proud. I wonder who he will kiss today?
- Anyone that knows me knows I love flip-flops and sandals. I pretty much hate having to wear socks/shoes. (And I think we can all agree it is totally hanus when a sock and sandal combo is spotted. Total faux-pas and they should have their feet cut off as punishment.) Anywho in an effort to break in Noah's new flip-flops he has been wearing them around the house in the evening this week. He is improving I must say, and feeling more confident than the little China-man walk he was doing at first. Hilarious!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Thursday Randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ha ha, sandals and socks rock! We bought G some new sandals, and the sales lady said G should wear them with socks the first few times to break in the shoes and her skin. I said a big "Heck No" to that. She can deal with a couple of blisters. But she did the funny march thing the first time we put them on her. It was hilarious!
Sooo cute. I wish I could be there to see him walk. What a big boy.
Ha ha. That's funny you just went through the same thing with G. Good job for putting the kabosh on the socks!
I just bought some flip flops for Jack and can't wait to see him do the china man walk!!
Can't live without sandals, I agree. I also agree that socks are unacceptable!
Post a Comment