Monday, May 19, 2008

The Weekend Haps

This weekend was the best and I am sure the sunny warm weather had something to do with it. This is what happened pretty much in particular order:
  • Lakers beat the Jazz.
  • Had a delish Saturday lunch at Paradise Bakery- Love this place!
  • Worked on the tan. Thank you iPod and endless mags to entertain me.
  • Brought my Cub Scout bake auction item (Scotch-a-Roos) to the Ward Party then ditched it for better times. Namely GNO!
  • Met up with work friends for Indian food (not Bombay House, that is next time)
  • Went to 'What Happens In Vegas' This movie seriously rocks I can't wait to buy it on DVD. Cameron Diaz' body looks insane in it (note to self- incorporate weights into my workout regimen). We saw the movie at Gateway and it was packed. Must have been the good weather. I. Love. Gateway.
  • Sigh. I can't wait for another weekend.
  • Bonus. This weekend is Memorial Day weekend.

10 comments:

amy k said...

Sounds like one fun packed weekend. I think I could use one of those. : )

Laura said...

Awe, too bad you dont live down here. I am all about getting out and playing. We could have some fun together! Is Jake back yet?

Keli said...

I can just see you laying out in the back yard with your mags, and your iPod, and your water bottle. And of course, 25 different tanning lotions/oils strewn about the ground around you. I know how it is.

I miss that. I miss you.

Laura said...

I know, I miss laying out with you Keli! We were all about entertaining conversations. Who knew laying out for 8 hours on a Saturday could go so fast! Come visit soon!

amy k said...

Yeah, he came back last Thursday night. Only in time to make it for McKay's big play (1/2 to spare) Although it's work season right now for us. (tress, trees and more trees.)

Laura said...

I was telling Rob about your farmer tan- I wasso impressed with your hard manual labor! You're a good wifey. :)

Lyf2.0 said...

Sounds like a bunch of fun I saw "Maid of Honor" last week... hated it.

Is your pool open now? Or did you backyard it?

Laura said...

Yeah that movie was so cheeseball. The pool opens this weekend, I was in the backyard!

Anonymous said...

I was going to say silent on the whole "Lakers beat the Jazz" thing, but I can't! How can you like Kobe or any team he "plays" on? (I put "plays" in quotation marks because when he's on a team, it's really just him--the other players are there for show.)

Ok, mostly kidding. Mostly.

Heidi said...

I love gateway too! And Paradise! We need to get together.